Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I haven't felt like blogging ok ! ...but now I do.

We've been all over since November and sadly, I am an idiot and I have few pictures to show for it. So this doesn't take me 2 hours to post, I'll give you the quick catch up and be done with it already.
1-We went to Hilton Head, SC with Craig's parents and his brother, Scott. It was awesome!




































This was the golf course-Gator we saw. ONE of them. Craig threw rocks at it to see if it was real, but it still never moved. It was real though, I swear.


















We flew from Hilton Head to Minnesota to visit my Dad , my Stepmom and some friends, but for some reason we didn't take any pictures. You'll have to just close your eyes and use your imagination here: here we are playing guitar hero and wii golf with my Dad and Brenda for hours and hours, now we're having dinner with my closest friends and playing catchphrase, and this is where we went down to LaCrosse, WI to show Craig where I went to college and to visit my friend, Richelle and her family. See? Doesn't it look like we had fun?
It was really nice to spend time with everyone "back east" as they say here in CA.




We went to Utah for Thanksgiving and the only photos we got were on the day that I went shooting with the boys. It was cold, but it was fun!:) I love the way I look holding a gun.





7 comments:

  1. Whenever Craig tries to throw a fit, just bust out that sweet snapshot and lay down the law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh, I am so glad you are back. I have missed you in Young Womens and have missed your blog. My favorite picture, besides the one of you playing WII with your dad, is you holding that hand gun....man, you look awesome. Maybe you missed your calling. I now picture you as a FBI agent instead of the next American Idol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelina Jolie's got nothing on you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! "Who's your daddy now, Kathryn?!"
    Donna, you kill me:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad You're back. Hill is really a crack shot too !! Her dad is a gun collector and she has been shooting since she was quite small. I really think girl's look good when they know how to hold a gun, it's very enpowering !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're blogging again. I like reading about all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete