Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!




My birthday was weeks ago, but Craig took me to this sweet little B&B up in Shaver Lake, so I wanted to share the pics with y'all. I LOOOOVE little getaways and this was one of my best birthday's ever! Thanks, Love! (that's you, Craig)

I loved the little welcome board. We arrived after everyone had already checked in and gone to their rooms, so it was nice to see the welcome waiting for us when we got there. ...A diverse group staying at the Elliot House that night;)



Dinner on the lake. Soooo niiiiice.



You may recognize this pose from other shots- such as- "scenes from a bathroom."

The breakfast of champions.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday To You! (A little late, obviously)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new kitchen, it looks so chic. I can't wait to see the whole thing. The gray color is much better than the green, good choice.

    ReplyDelete