Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The House!

The kitchen is finished! I tried to post pics last night but Craig made me wait until he edited the ones HE took with his fancy schmancy camera. I'll have to throw in a few that I took too, just to cover all the angles. We did everything ourselves except the tile counter tops and some of the electrical work. We also had a friend help us with the floors. I decided to paint the laundry room at the last minute.

...Yes, duh, thank you Craig. Much thanks to Steve and Linda who put in our pocket door for us- which makes a HUGE difference, and wasn't an easy job to do. If anyone out there needs a pocket door installed, I highly recommend them:) Of course, I could start a whole new blog dedicated to all the things they do for us. -But then all the other Saunders kids would want to move here, and then we'd have to share.







7 comments:

  1. Looks good. I like the stripes in the laundry room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the kitchen looks great! You guys did a really good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floors look awesome and I love the counters

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks awesome Nicole (and Craig). Love the pics of the dogs enjoying it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I really like it! It looks fantastic, I wish we were done, only the backsplash and appliances to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And much thanks to mom and dad for their work on the pocked door and help with the baseboards.

    ReplyDelete