Monday, October 13, 2008

Labor Day Weekend



Saunders, you can ignore this one, as it's all old news. Everyone else- listen up:)
This was my 3rd annual trip to Mammouth Lakes for Labor Day weekend with the Saunders Family. We all love it up there! I'm the only person in the family over the age of 7 that likes to fish, so lucky for me Craig will come along to keep me company. This year was a bust on the fishing front- not even a nibble. I'll have to seriously consider spending the $$ next year for a license to sit there for hours with a line in the water- totally in vain. That's a pricey disappointment/waste of time. We did get to drive up to a beautiful lake though!





Speaking of a pricey disappointment/waste of time, we played golf too! Not one of my better days on the course. Its amazing how much a crappy golf game can really make you hate life. Its always fun riding around in the cart with Craig, though:)








3 comments:

  1. I am horrible at golf...hit a duck once...but I am better at fishing...however the fish I caught were probably all vegetarians since I caught them using cheese and marshmellows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of Craig; glad to see he got a bit of practice in as he'll be needing it for the next time we play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fisherwoman, wow I'm impressed! Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete