Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


On Wednesday Craig and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. In one sense, I can't believe its been three years already. Then again, I can't even remember what my life was like before Craig. With all of these trips to and from Santa flippin Clara, it was difficult to plan anything too extensive. I didn't need to go anywhere or do anything. I was perfectly happy just being able to be together.




I still maintain- thee best cake I've ever had.

And of course, I had to throw in a few pics from our Honeymoon in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Man, was it beautiful there. I highly recommend it.
"We've only just begun."

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! I want some of the cake! :) how are you? Missed you today...Linda does a good impression though...the fact that any of you can follow my organ playing is a miracle! Take care...and happy anniversary! you picked a good month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary !!! We are praying for you Sweet Pea !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute couple!! I missed you yesterday. While Linda does a fantastic job conducting, something is not quite right in my world when I don't see your bright smiling face in Sacrament Meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe it's been three years. Congrats you two, you are perfect for each other!

    ReplyDelete