Monday, July 28, 2008

And then came Roxy


So with the stork's delivery being late and all, we decided that we needed something in the meantime that would add a new dimension to the "family." And although Craig led me to believe that we'd never get a dog, he started to suggest that we "just look online to see what there is." That turned into " well, I just figured you would bring one home one day." (I think he felt like I needed something to nurture.) And lo and behold we came home with little Roxy- the most timid and scared boxer puppy ever. Man, did we learn a thing or two with her! Turns out you can't just throw a diaper on her and take her everywhere you go! But at the same time you can't just leave her in the backyard either- not at first, anyway. Luckily almost a year has passed since then and everyone has adjusted beautifully. I guess we'll keep her.

1 comment:

  1. Man, she grew fast! It's fun to see her puppy pics and compare them to the more recent ones.

    ReplyDelete