Sunday, July 27, 2008

...And here we are!


Well I've succumbed. I have joined the blogging world. I'll admit, I used to make fun of y'all, but when I started viewing all of my in-laws creative and entertaining posts and pics (and Linda told me that her sister, Katherine, said that we had to set one up) (...and then I started to feel left out because all the other Saunders had one and we didn't) I knew I had to be a part of it!
My first thoughts were that we wouldn't have anything exciting to say or offer because, well, its just the two of us and the posts about everyone's kids are so fun to look at and read. Then I thought about Craig, and let's be honest, he's really one big 32 year-old kid anyway- always getting hurt, playing in the dirt, even having the neighbor kids come over asking him to play. (yes, really.) Oh the possibilities for a blog! So the kids will come, yes, but in the meantime please enjoy catching up on what fun and exciting things Craig and I have been up to in our first 2 years. Welcome, and enjoy the ride! ok, its not that exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Nicole!! Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the kids come over and ask Craig to play and Jack wants to know if you have to give him a curfew to come home to. I'm glad you guys got a blog, I'm excited for all the updates :)

    ReplyDelete