Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And the winner is...



Dr. Malan: Tvs in the ceiling?! say no more. (...And maybe because he was the only one suggested that was in our network.) But seriously- my last dentist had the ceiling tvs. They could have given me a full set of dentures and I wouldn't have noticed. For the record, April, I tried Dr. Sweet first. I didn't want to feel like I was being a party to any snooty, exclusively mormon- dental group or anything. Plus, Sweet had the cave room! But oh well. Mormon guy it is! Wish us luck, its been....well, a while, and I'm kinda scared.

That's a picture of George Washington's teeth- not bad considering the time period. I thought it was pretty cool. Hopefully not too relavant to this blog...

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's awesome. TVs. My dentist in Maryland was the dentist for the surgeon general and everyone else that lived and worked in D.C. He gave me fillings when I was pregnant but wouldn't give me anesthesia, and he went so slow and was so careful that I never even felt anything. But he didn't have TVs. I LOVE great dentists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love Dr. Malan. He is really a great guy. I may have to switch to him just to check out the tvs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love him Nicole...he has never hurt me...more important than TV's:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just sitting here with my mouth hanging open at the idea of poor George Washington wearing these teeth! Wow...it's humbling...and suddenly my mouth hurts....

    ReplyDelete