Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Craig's new toy

Just like his brother, Kent, Craig loves his power tools. I gave him a table saw for Christmas and he reacted like a kid getting the 5000+ piece Millennium Falcon Lego set. (which, by the way has been on his Christmas list since Dec of 07) Recently he and Steve went out and got a chain saw so Craig could trim our trees before the neighborhood pick-up day. Again he was like a kid in a candy store with that thing so, naturally, I had to document for the blog.
Oh- and notice his snazzy new blaze-orange chaps. Last time he "played" with a chainsaw he nearly cut his leg off, so this time- he got the chaps. Enjoy.







This awesome shot was recently set as the screen saver on our computer at home. And not by me:)

4 comments:

  1. That is too funny, that he set the picture as your screen saver !! Chain saws scare me !! Do the chaps actually protect you? hmm What will they think of next !! I'd say their worth their weight in gold then !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always make me laugh. I think the chaps were a great purchase, they should save you at least a few visits to the ER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And just like his brother, Craig, Kent wants the Millennium Falcon Lego set every Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think David needs to borrow those sylish chaps...:)

    ReplyDelete