Saturday, March 14, 2009

Disneyland!



Woohoo! I love going to Disneyland! My brother-in-law and sister-in-law invited Craig and I, and Steve and Linda to join them on their family trip to Disneyland, and I couldn't resist! They brought their 3 year old, Taylor, and their 1 year old, Erik, and we all had a great time together. I will say I am the world's WORST, I repeat- W O R S T player on Buzz Light Year, and I was reminded what felt like 50 times over. I will not reveal my scores, but I will say that even Taylor came close. A couple times. Indiana Jones is probably my favorite ride, but Tower of Terror is simply fantastic. I mean- well done, Disney!
One interesting thing that happened was that Space Mountain stopped when we were right in the middle of the ride. All the lights came on and we had to see the guts of the ride. Seriously, it looked like some old boring warehouse.


The fantasy was ruined and we weren't too happy.

The best thing about this photo is Kent and Stephanie in the back- they snuck in. Priceless.

Me and Taylor on the rockets. He was a pretty good pilot.





Craig and I with Erik. Its a good sign that he's not crying:)

4 comments:

  1. You are the funnest couple !! But then it runs in the family !! I too love Disneyland but I go to people watch !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on Indiana Jones and Tower of Terror. I love Disneyland. Another fun thing that I discovered, is taking your kids and making them go on Space Mountain and Tower of Terror. We went when Jake was 3 and Micah was 5, so dang funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. We went to Disneyland back in December and I still don't have pictures posted! And I totally agree, Tower of Terror is the best! That and the new Toy Story ride in Ca. Adventures. We could have rode that ride all day. Good times, good times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Space Mountain just isn't the same since they took out the flying chocolate chip cookies. But I have always wanted to be in there with the lights on.

    ReplyDelete