Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We love you, Taylor!

Ok, I'll admit, it was friggen hilarious and I should have included these in my original post. I laughed to the point of tears and I almost broke my neck because I kept turning around. We took our nephew, Taylor-3, on Big Thunder Mtn at Disneyland for the first time. He donned his snow boots for a little extra lift and away we went. I think it was a shocker going from rides in toontown and storybookland to thunder mtn. The pics really don't do the event justice- probably because we were laughing so hard and, well, the ride was flying around the track. We did the best we could. They're still funny as all you-know-what. (The best part was that Stephanie, his mother, laughed the hardest.)

This was in the beginning- before the fright really struck. I love the super stiff, fingers together- little hands in the air. Sure, he looks like he's having a blast.








We caught Craig's 5 year old cousin, Brock, in the background. Another great shot. And Taylor has got to be on the verge of tears here.



His face really reminded me of a scene in the movie "Spies Like Us," with Chevy Chase and Dan Akroyd- a classic. Seriously, Taylor's face looked exactly like this:

4 comments:

  1. That's what I look like in thunder mtn! I hate that ride! :) Poor terrified kid...did he go on anything else after that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny...I am sure that is what I looked like the last time I went on that ride with my grandkids...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is awesome! Thanks! Now I need to put that on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He will remember you all laughed at him, you will have a hard time convincing him you're his favorite aunt after that !! LOL

    ReplyDelete