Thursday, March 5, 2009

A ski trip to Lake Tahoe and Craig Didn't Get Hurt!





We went up to Lake Tahoe with Craig's parents again last week (we also went about a month ago). Saturday was the best day (unless you ask Craig). The weather was nice- almost too warm, as I dressed in layers, and the snow was nicely groomed to my liking. Craig is somewhat of an elitist (because he skis the pants off anyone that I know) and prefers lots of fresh snow and the ski areas...off the beaten path- I could say. Even though its less than ideal conditions for him, skiing the boring old groomers, I'm sure grateful for the time we get to ski together. Even if its just to ride the chair lift up together and then meet at the bottom, I'll take it! I tried biking with Craig- it was near disastrous. I tried going along while he took pictures, but soon learned that its kind of a one man job and I was more of a nuisance so that was a bust. So skiing it is!








...And then for the not-so nice-weather...





Guess which one is me.

4 comments:

  1. Those are some BEAUTIFUL pictures. The last time we went skiing at Heavenly seems like ages ago....oh, that's right it was. I think Meghann was only about 14 and now she is getting married. Man, how time flies! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute, what do you mean Craig didn't get hurt? It couldn't have been a real trip if it didn't involve going to the emergency room for Craig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great fun, I am glad you get to spend time together. I really hate to be cold and wet tho !! But then I also hate to be hot??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...what's gonna happen at Disneyland then?

    ReplyDelete